LEGAL NOTICE AND USE CONDITIONS
- IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11th of July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE), below is exactly the following data:
- Website: Emerid.com
- Corporate name: KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
- NIF: B95874343
- Address: MAXIMO AGUIRRE, Nº6 – 3º D, P.C: 48011 BILBAO (BIZKAIA)
- Data of the Mercantile Registry: entry number 1/2017 / 3164.0, diary 377, entry 1185 registered on 2nd of March, 2017 in volume 5681, sheet 9, inscription 1 with sheet BI-69449.
- Email: email@example.com
- USERS: The access and / or use of this portal of KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. attributes the condition of USERS, who accept, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that, if applicable, are mandatory.
- USE OF THE PORTAL: www.emerid.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. or to licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to:
– To engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
– Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of apology of terrorism or attempt against human rights.
– Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages.
– Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or security public or that, in his opinion, would not be suitable for publication. In any case, KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, strutcture and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L or its licensors by virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents are expressly prohibited of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. You can view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical médium as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security System that was installed on the pages of KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
- GUARANTEES EXCLUSION AND RESPONSIBILITY: KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L, is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors and omissions in the contents, device failure, failure of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
5.1 Company Responsibility
KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. is not liable under any circumstances for any type of damage that the USERS may cause to this website, or any other, for the illegal or improver use of it, or for the contents or information accesible or provided through her. KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. will not assume any responsibility for possible activities aimed at violating the security of the Website, with the intention of obtaining or discovering secret information from other users. If such activities are detected, they will be immediately denounced to the State security forces.
5.2 User Responsibility
The USER undertakes not to use the WEBSITE or the information offered therein to carry out activities contrary to the Law, morality or public order and, in general, to make use in accordance with the conditions established by KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
The opinions, contents and, in general, all the activities carried out by the USER, are of its exclusively responsibility, without being able to be responsible to KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. for the damages that could be derived from said activities outside its will and without this one has an effective knowledge of them.
- MODIFICATIONS: KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, SL reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications it deems appropiate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which that these appear presented or located in its portal.
- SERVICE: KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, SL reserves the right to suspend access to its website, without prior notice, on a discretionary and / or temporary basis, for technical or other reasons, and may also unilaterally modify both the conditions of access, as all or part of the contents included in it.
- 8. LINKS: In the event that emerid.com links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available, KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, SL will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case will KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusión of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
The hyperlinks found on the WEBSITE have been previously agreed with the owners of the linked websites.
The establishment of any hyperlink from a third-party website, to any of the pages of the KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, SL WEBSITE will be subject to the following conditions:
– Under no circumstances, KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, SL will be responsible for the contents, information, statements, opinions or services made available to the public on the website from which a hyperlink is established to this WEBSITE.
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services contained in the KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, SL WEBSITE is not allowed.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements will be included on the pages of the KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, SL WEBSITE and its services.
– Any hyperlink will be made to the main page of the WEBSITE.
- EXCLUSION RIGHT: KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, SL reserves the right to refuse to withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to those users who breach these General Use Conditions.
- 10. GENERALITIES: KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, SL will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
- MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, SL may modify at any time the conditions determined her, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
- 12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, SL reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions it deems appropiate for the improper use of its website or for breach of these conditions.
The relationship between the user and the provider will be governed by current regulations and applicable in the Spanish territory. Should any dispute arise, the parties may submit their conflicts in compliance with the rules on jurisdiction and competence in this regard. KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, SL is domiciled in BILBAO, Spain.