FAQFrequently asked questions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EMERID
- Returns & Exchanges
- Modifications of data and orders
- Contact with us
- Products & stock
- Discounts and promotional codes
- Emerid System
- What method of payment can I use to make my purchase?
Select the payment method in the “Payment Information” section during your order..
- Credit or debit bank card (Visa, Visa Electron and MasterCard): indicate the number of your card, the expiration date and the CVV code on the back. The charge will be made online, that is, in real time.
It is the most comfortable and fast payment method. The data provided by the client are housed in a secure server of Stripe.
Emerid at no time knows the customer’s bank details or your credit card or are registered in any database, being the purchase completely secure.
- Why can my credit card be rejected?
Your card can be rejected for one of the following reasons:
- The card may be expired: check that your card does not exceed the validity date.
- The card limit may have been reached: check with your bank that the card has not exceeded the amount allowed to make purchases.
- Some input may be incorrect: Check that you have correctly filled in all the necessary fields.
- Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on the web?
Of course, the data is transmitted securely with SSL encryption. For the payment with Visa and Mastercard only CES transactions (Secure Electronic Commerce) will be accepted. After verifying that the card is attached to the CES system, the system will contact the bank that issued it for the buyer to authorize the purchase. When the bank confirms the authenticity, the charge will be made on the card. Otherwise, the order will be canceled.
- Can I get an invoice on behalf of my company?
Of course yes. Contact Emerid.com via email to email@example.com indicating your purchase number and all the data of the company and we will send it back to you in 48 hours.
- Do the prices include VAT?
VAT is included in the price of all items available on Emerid.com.
- Where can I receive my order?
You can receive it in the address you choose (address, work …) as your Emerid account allows you to register unlimited shipping addresses. Perfect to send gifts to your friends, receive the package at your vacation spot …
- How soon will I get my order?
Delivery times are 48 hours for Spain and mainland Portugal, Andorra and Gibraltar. Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday.
Once confirmed your order, you will receive it within 48 hours. Please note that orders placed on weekends and holidays will be considered received the next business day.
- How much do I have to pay for shipping?
Shipments are free for orders over 70€. For orders to Ceuta, Melilla, the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands contact Emerid.com through the mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spanish Peninsula Shipments: 4,70€
- Can I track the status of my order?
Sí, poniéndote en contacto con nosotros a través de email con el asunto “Cunsulta estado de pedido (+tu número de pedido)”. Tras recibirlo, se te proporcionará en un plazo de 24 horas toda la información sobre tu pedido.
- What do I do if my order does not arrive?
If after the deadline you have not received your order, send us an email to email@example.com or call us to our customer telephone number +34 688 87 54 03, from Monday to Thursday between 09:00 – 14:00 and between 16:00 – 18:00 hours. Fridays between 9:00 – 14:00.
- How is the home delivery process?
We will send you an e-mail confirmation of delivery (when your order is going to leave the warehouse), and the carrier will contact you by calling, SMS or e-mail to inform you about the delivery of your order.
- What happens if I am not at home at the time of delivery?
If you are absent at the time of delivery, the courier will pass a second time at your address and in case of absence, the product will return to the store.
You can also contact Emerid.com and with the order details we will arrange a new delivery date.
In addition, we warn you that it will not be possible to send orders to PO Boxes or deliveries on Saturdays and Sundays or on public holidays in each province.
- What happens if my order is defective or incomplete?
If at the time of delivery of the order, it is clearly and conspicuously apparent that the packaging of both the envelope and the box present a deterioration or breakage, the customer must request that the purchased items be in perfect condition, otherwise the customer must indicate it in the delivery note of the transport company and in turn communicate it by means of an email addressed to the following email address
In the same way, if you notice that an item is missing from your order, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Can I change/return my purchased items?
Yes of course. If after receiving your purchase you are not satisfied, Emerid.com allows your change / return of both size and model, within a period of 14 days, counting from the date of receipt, as long as the products have not been used or damaged or altered.
Unfortunately, Emerid.com will not accept changes or returns of bathroom items due to hygiene reasons since no one would like to buy an undergarment worn by another person.
In the same way will not be accepted damaged or used products beyond the mere checking of the product, and it is always recommended to keep for the exchange or return, its original packaging, since otherwise, charges could be applied for the depreciation of the item .
- How can I make a return/change of size or model?
Get in touch with Emerid.com through the email email@example.com or by phone +34 688 87 54 03.
- Who pays the change/return shipping fee?
The costs of the changes, as well as the returns, are borne by Emerid.com, you do not have to worry about anything. If a physical store does not charge you for going to return an item, our online store neither.
- Will shipping costs be refunded if I return all items in an order?
The shipping costs are not returned, but the amount of the returns of the items is reimbursed.
- How will I receive my refund?
Contact Emerid.com by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +34 688 87 54 03.
- When will I receive my refund?
After approving the return (the items have to be in perfect condition and have the internal tags), you will receive a confirmation email indicating that the amount will be credited to your account in a few days. Remember that the term of the credit in account always depends of your bank entity.
- What do I have to do if my refund amount is incorrect?
Contact Emerid.com via email email@example.com and we will solve the problem as soon as possible.
Emerid.com reserves the right to refuse returns communicated or sent after the deadline, or garments that are not in the same conditions in which they were received.
MODIFICATIONS OF DATA AND ORDERS
- How can I change the access data to my account?
To modify the access data you have to log in to your account. In the section “Account details” you can modify the password and the email address linked to your user.
- How can I change the default delivery address in my account?
You have to access your account and go to the “Addresses” section, where you can add new addresses and modify or delete the ones you already have.
- Can I change the method of sending my order?
It is not possible to change the method of sending a finished order. If is has now yet left the warehouse, you can cancel it and make a new purchase by correcting the shipping method. Keep in mind that in the time elapsed until your new order, some of the items may be exhausted.
- Can I add, delete or change items from an order already placed?
It is not possible to modify the contents of finished orders. If you have not yet left the store, you can cancel it and make a new purchase. Please note that in the time to your new order some of the items may be exhausted.
- What can I do if my account is disabled?
Accounts are automatically disabled when incorrect access data is entered multiple times. To access again you have to contact our Customer Service.
CONTACT WITH US
- How can I contact you?
Do you have any question? Do you want information on a specific topic? The Emerid.com Customer Service is at your entire disposal:
- You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call to +34 688 87 54 03
- Through Facebook, write us to https://www.facebook.com/emeridsystem/
- In the section “FAQ” of our website you will find an immediate answer to all the usual doubts that you usually arise as a client: http://www.emerid.com/preguntas-frecuentes/
Our Customer Service Hours are:
- Telephone support: from Monday to Thursday from 09:00 to 14:00 and from 16:00 to 18:00 and Friday from 09:00 to 14:00.
- On Facebook: Monday to Thursday from 10: 00-14: 00 and 4: 00-6: 00 and Friday from 10: 00-14: 00.
We will be happy to assist you!
- How can I make a claim?
Contact Emerid.com via the email email@example.com or on the phone +34 688 87 54 03 and we will help you in everything you need.
- How can I make proposals for improvements?
You can send us your proposals through the contact form that you will find on our website. We will be happy to receive your comments!
PRODUCTS & STOCK
- Where can I buy Emerid products?
In the online store of our website: www.emerid.com/en/shop
- Where can I find the technical data of a product?
We show you next to each product its name, images and a description in which we inform about the characteristics and the composition of the item.
- How can I know if an item is available?
The products offered on Emerid.com correspond to our stock. However, it could happen that the model you wish to purchase may not be available in your favorite size or color. In case this happen, get in touch with us and we will notify you when it becomes available.
As for the number of units available in stock for each product, this information is not accessible from the website, but if you choose an amount that exceeds the available stocks, a message will appear on the screen telling you the maximum number that you can buy.
- What is the Emerid.com account and my private zone?
Your Emerid.com account that you get when you register allows us to obtain the necessary data for the treatment of your orders. You have total and absolute control over your personal data, and you can modify them from your account or request their deletion by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you register in our store, you will have the following advantages:
- Make your orders in a more agile and faster way
- Consult and modify your data
- Consult and modify your shipping adresses
- Change your password
- Manage your shipping and billing addresses
- How can I create my Emerid.com account?
Click on the “My account” section that appears in the bottom right of your screen on the home page. Then, follow the process and fill out the form in the “Register” section.
- How can I recover my username and password?
If you have forgotten your password, click on “Forgot your password?”. We will send you a new password automatically to your email.
DISCOUNTS AND PROMOTIONAL CODES
- How can I use a discount code?The discount codes are entered just before completing the payment and ending the order.
When you are in the shopping cart, enter the code that we have provided in the field “coupon code” and click on “apply coupon”.
At this moment you will see the discount reflected in the final amount of the purchase.
Do not forget that promotional codes have an expiration date, are not cumulative with other offers and are valid for a single use.
- How can I know when the next promotion will be on EMERID.COM?
We announce our promotions in the home page of our web, posts in social networks and newsletters.
- What is the Emerid System and how does it work?
Emerid System stands for “Emergency Identification System” a brand and product created by Karma Technologies S.L.
A system of identification and location for emergency situations that allows unequivocal and instantaneous identification as well as provide personal, medical and contact details of a person or article that has suffered some type of accident or mishap and can not express it by itself.
It also serves to identify children and people with special needs, such as elderly people who are disoriented or lost, injured, disabled, etc.
When encountering an injured person or object, Emerid is very easy to use:
- Place your Smartphone or other device that has NFC reader on the Emerid System logo that will always be visible in the garments with this technology.
- Carefully read the necessary information about the user on the platform.
- Press the call key on the screen and you will be contacted directly to emergency services or contact people. Remember to be clear and precise about the coordinates and data you offer to emergency services or relatives.
- Do not leave the user alone until emergency equipment or relatives arrive.
- How do I activate my Emerid profile? (Registration / Registration, Settings of sections?
As soon as you acquire a garment with Emerid System, you will be provided with a specific user and password with which to enter the platform.
On entering you will see the different fields (personal, medical, location …) so that you fill them with your personal data. Also at the top, you have a space for your photo that you can upload from your Smartphone or do it instantly.
Once you have filled in all the fields with the corresponding information, you will already have activated your profile within Emerid System.
- How do I delete my profile from Emerid? (Unsubscribe)
To unsubscribe as an Emerid System user, you must send us an email to email@example.com with the subject “I want to delete my account” and provide us your email, username and password in addition to the reason for the unsubscription.
- How do I enable my smartphone to use the Emerid System?
In the settings of your phone, you have to have the NFC reader activated or connected. Then just pass your Smartphone over the Emerid device and you will be able to access the data.
- What kind of devices support the Emerid System?
Most Android devices on the market can now use our system thanks to the built-in NFC technology.
About Apple Devices: IPhones 6 and later have NFC, but blocked only for payments (so they can not read or write NFC tags). When upgrading to iOS 11, iPhones 7 and later versions can read and write NFC tags. When upgrading to WatchOS 4, iWatch can also read and write NFC tags.
Here you will find updated information on the devices that can read NFC:
- Do I need an app to use the Emerid System?
No, and that’s the best of all, we do not take away space on your Smartphone, you just read the NFC device and the user’s information will appear as by magic.
*However, compatible Apple devices require a standard NFC reading app in order to read any NFC tag or device.
- What happens if my mobile phone does not have NFC?
You will not be able to use the Emerid System, since for its use it is necessary to have a Smartphone or device with NFC technology. However, by the end of 2017 it is estimated that 70% of the smartphones around the world will be compatible.