What are cookies and how do they use the EMERID websites?
- Ensure that web pages can work correctly
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have seen or how long you have been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow personal information to be known. At all times you could access to the configuration of your brwoser to modify and /or block the installation of Cookies sent by EMERID websites, without preventing access to the contents. However, the performance of the services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of the registration and stored in their browser’s Cookie.
- Authentication cookies are by default temporary cookies (for sessions) that are not persistent, however, users can make it persistent by checking the “Remember login” box in the access control. For registered users.
- Session cookies, which occur when logged in, have a duration of 30 minutes from the last activity period. For registered users.
- A cookie called “language” is created to store the language – in a monolingual installation this is simply the browser’s default language, but if the site supports multiple languages, then it may be different depending on the selected language. For all types of users.
TITLE HOLDER COOKIE NAME FUNCTION
How can I configure my Cookies?
In any case, we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. The majority of browsers allow you to warn of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them, you can continue using our Website, although the use of some of their services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
How can I block or allows cookies?
The user may – at any time – choose which cookies he wants to work on this website through:
- Browser settings, for example:
- Chrome, from: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Xplorer, from: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their desactivation.